? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (23 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 10336 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Lovenotes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 211 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer '07

I apologize for being so slack on this blog recently. It has been a crazy busy month. Trying to have a life as well as working full time is really hard. I don't know how people manage it so easily.
I'll try to give an update as best as I can. I went away to PEI for a girls weekend in June. It was for Glenda's stagette and we had a great time. We did lots of shopping and hanging out on the beach and even drank a few beer :) It was the first time that Kya was left home with Dad. They had such a good time I don't think anybody even realized I was gone.
Then Greg went away to the Mirimichi on a fishing trip with a few of his friends. They didn't catch any salmon but had a lot of fun trying.
For Canada Day we went to Grand Manan Island with the Slipps. We went last year as well and decided to make it an annual event. We even got to see a whale from our campsite. Very very cool.
This past week I've been really busy with a conference at work but it is now over and I am going to enjoy the next 5 days with my family for all the overtime I put in. We are heading to Kouchibiquac for a weekend of camping.
That about brings you all up to date - I'll post more up to date pictures soon.

0 comments: