? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (23 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 10336 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Lovenotes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 211 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, December 10, 2010

Running





I joined the Running Room this year and have completed their Learn to Run , 5K clinic and am now in their 10K clinic. I'm really enjoying it and last weekend I participated in my first official 5K race. My goal was to do the race in 30 minutes and I came in just over 28 minutes so I'm happy. I had the whole family there to cheer me on. Santa was even there with treat bags and new stuffed animals for the kids.