? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (23 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 10336 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Lovenotes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 211 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Siblings





This is my new favorite picture of Briana in the tub. Briana sleeps with us every night and most nights Greg gets kicked out by Kya anytime after 3am. Noah doesn't usually come into our room but every once in a while he has a bad dream and comes in. The other morning I woke up to having all three kids in my bed. I got up to help get everyone ready for school and preschool and had to take a picture of them. I love it.

1 comments:

Tracey, Peter, Ava, Leah & Hudson said...

Lovin' the bathtub pic! Sooooo cute!