? ??????????????The Best Thing? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.9 (23 Ratings)??83 Grabs Today. 10336 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????Lovenotes? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??71 Grabs Today. 211 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:??? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 22, 2007

Morning outing with Dad

Greg and I take turns sleeping in on the weekends and while I use my early morning to try to get some housework done, Greg is always packing up the kiddies and taking them some place. It works out well for me because I can stay in bed a bit longer and they always brings me home a Tim's coffee. They like to go to the Experiemental Farm (or is it the Potato Research Center) so that they can let Ruben run around and Noah and Kya chase him. These pictures were taking there.




0 comments: